Zoiper Classic Tutorial
1. You can download the Zoiper Classic installation file from here.
2. Once downloaded, double click on the .exe file. You should see the following window. Press Next.
3. Agree to the License Agreement. Press I Agree.
4. Next choose where you would like Zoiper to be installed. Press next.
5. Select Start Menu Folder. Press Next.
6. Choose your components to be installed. Press Install.
7. Zoiper will install. Press the Finish button when complete.
8. Open Zoiper. You will see this window.
9. To setup an account, press the Options button (It looks like a wrench).
10. Select either SIP or IAX, put in your information as shown and pres OK. You have now setup Zoiper.